Details and Conditions
I Cocchieri di Chainti horse drawn wagon excursions in Tuscany• The excursion will take place weather permitting ONLY. In the case when the tour has to be cancelled due to weather conditions or other unavoidable circumstances, it will usually be possible to find another suitable date.
If we have to cancel your booking, we will attempt to contact you by email or telephone, at the latest, by 6 pm the previous day.
• In case of cancellation by the organisers, where no alternative date is possible, your deposit will be refunded, minus bank charges.
• Upon request, for a minimum of four adults, guided tours are available, at additional cost, in the following languages: Italian, English, French, Russian, Spanish and German.
• Comfortable clothing and footwear are suggested, as you may be taking short walks in the countryside, including when we encounter a difficult uphill stretch. In case of uncertain weather, please bring rain gear (the carriage is covered and offers some protection against rain and sunshine).
• Theatrical performances, also at extra cost, can be booked with your tour itinerary.
• For more than 10 participants, it’s possible to book a second carriage but it must be requested at least 10 days notice prior to the tour date.
• Different itineraries are possible in the areas around Montespertoli upon request. Please note that to travel outside the area covered by our pre-planned itineraries, we have to transport our horses and wagon by truck at your expense.
• Transfers to/from the wagon departure and return points are the responsibility of the individual participants or their tourist agent. We can pick you up from the railway station of Montelupo Fiorentino (station Montelupo-Capraia Train timetables) or the bus stop at Cerbaia Val di Pesa (SITA bus timetable).
• The carriage accommodates up to two wheelchairs. For us to help you, please let us know if you have any other special needs.
• The wagon ride has third party insurance included in the price.
• Discounts available for children under 12 years of age.
• I Cocchieri di Chainti are licensed as part of organised tours by Agenzia di Viaggi Miketravel, San Casciano in Val di Pesa (legge regionale Toscana 42/2000) nDIA 606077.